With a track-record spanning nearly four decades and a global footprint as a serial entrepreneur and venture capital investor, Claudio Cisullo is the founder and Chairman of CC Trust Group AG, a family office invested across biotech, commodities, leisure, pharmaceuticals, professional services, real estate and technology sectors.
While directing the investment activities of CC Trust Group, Claudio Cisullo holds multiple mandates as strategy advisor and Board Member of several international organizations. He is a member of the Board of Directors of Ringier AG, one of the biggest European media companies, since 2013 and he is a member of the Foundation Board of the Law and Economics Foundation for the promotion of the degree of “Master in Law and Economics” at the University of St. Gallen. In 2014, Cisullo founded Chain IQ Group and since then has held the position of Executive Chairman. In 2017 he founded ACC Investments SRL and in 2019 ACC One Holding AG, two companies in property development and management, both of which he serves as Chairman. In September 2019 Claudio Cisullo was appointed to the Foundation Board of the Swiss Entrepreneurs Foundation, a non-profit initiative with the aim to support start-ups and entrepreneurship within Switzerland and to promote a Swiss innovation ecosystem.
Selected previous mandates he held:
- Member of the Board of Directors of Ringier Axel Springer Schweiz AG
- Member of the Board of Directors of Admeira AG
- Chairman of the Commercial Advisory Board of the Laureus Foundation Switzerland
- Chairman of the Industrialization Advisory Board of UBS AG
- Member of the Board of the Sauber F1 Team
- Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Marquard Media AG
- Member of the Board of Trigram Global Macro Fund (Hong Kong)
- Member of the Board of Directors of Swisscom IT Services, a subsidiary of Swisscom
- Chairman of the Advisory Board of the International Alpine Symposium (Interlaken, Switzerland)
- Member of the Advisory Board of Swiss Post (Bern, Switzerland)
- Member of the Board of Planzer Transport AG (Holding, TM Transport & Management Holding Ltd.)
- Member of the European Advisory Board of Hewlett Packard Europe
- Member of the Board of Corporate Express Holding USA (Denver) and Corporate Express Europe Holding Ltd. (Regensdorf, Switzerland)